Terms & Conditions
Each entrant must agree to the below terms & conditions:
- The Race is organised by Blaydon Harrier and AC under UKA laws (UKA Road Race Licence number 2019-37026).
- Each entrant accepts that the organisers of the Blaydon Race will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of their participation in this event.
- Participants must not compete in the race if they are not in good health and will compete at their own risk.
- Participants agree to have personal details stored on computer for entry processing.
- We regret that all entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred towards a future event.
- Blaydon Harrier and AC retain the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Participants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line. The Blaydon Race is a serious road race run under UK Athletics rules and not a sponsored walk: we will not accept entries from people who intend to walk.
- Lads and Lasses should be 16 years or over on 09/06/2019.
- On race day participants must follow all instructions given from event officials, police, fire and ambulance operatives throughout the duration of the event.
- Failure to follow event rules/ event official’s instruction may result in disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
- Applicants who have not received their Number by 16th May should contact the race organiser immediately.
- The Kiddars Blaydon Fun Run, for youngsters from local schools, will take place at Blaydon before the Race.
- Race Numbers must only be worn by original entrants and impersonators should be aware that a race video is available to organisers and that offenders will not be allowed to compete in any future Blaydon Race.
- The official race charity is Metro Radio’s Cash for Kids. Registered Charity No 1122062. www.cashforkids.uk.com/
- The course is unsuitable for prams, pushchairs etc, the course is also unsuitable for wheelchair competitors but a special arrangement may be possible by contacting Dan Flint – email@example.com by 7th May.